Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why I could never leave: entry #3

Hey blog,
So I'm grumpy tonight. But the church is still true.
So another reason why I don't want to leave the church (and I'm using "I don't want to leave"  for my "why I could never leave" I know they technically mean different things but...I don't want to leave the church, and I'm stubborn so I'm in it forever...so it counts) is that I know my Heavenly Father, and my Savior are always going to be there for me. It's nice having some back up.
I'm throwing a fit right now, and I'm not worried about being able to be happy again becasue I know I'll be happy again. Men are that they might have joy am I right? (yes) Plus Heavenly Father will never turn His back on me and when I'm over my "drama" I'll be able to turn back.
It's a great thing to have a testimony of and (for me) a reason to let myself have these kind of moments. (which by the way hinders the spirit....so.....stop it) (ps I apparently use a lot of parentheses)

But I could never leave the gospel because I'm always going to find support in times of need (even now when I don't really want it) I can be grumpy and mean and eventually turn my family away (but they won't really do that.....but if they did) I can turn my friends away and be left with nothing because they won't be willing to take me back. But the Savior will. My Heavenly Father will. The gospel gets me through hard times when no one else can or wants to. Like a true friend, the gospel (that is true) will stick with me through the thick of it when everything else fails. I love the gospel and it's totally true.

This is a side note, but I talked about the gospel at work today, it was pretty cool. I was nervous and hesitant but when I was through I felt better and I think I got through without offending anyone. moral-talk about the gospel cuz it's cool.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen


ps sorry if this didn't make sense....I'm tired.....also sorry for all the gramatical errors I've made (past and present)

ok bye (it's good to be back....I missed you blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment