Friday, April 13, 2012

Why I could never leave: entry #5

So,
I had a good night tonight with my old roommates. We were talking and it gave me a lot of perspective and things to consider when choosing my life course.

So Blog, something you should know is that I've been struggling with finding direction for the past while. I've wanted very badly to be exactly who my Father in Heaven needs me to be. I didn't know (and still don't ) what I should be or where I should go. I've been stressing out about it and worried (sick) that I will make the wrong decision. I really wanted to just know exactly what I should do. I want to be the very best that I can. Sometimes I get carried away and over concerned. So I asked for a blessing.
My brother gave me the blessing and it was wonderful. It knocked out concerns left and right. The Lord counseled me and gave me a lot of directions (not by telling me exactly what to do but with ways I can figure it out) it calmed my concerns that I didn't even realize I had. It was awesome and it was a long one.

I came out knowing my Heavenly Father loves me and knowing He hears and answers prayers.

So that's another reason why I could never leave. because I know that my Heavenly Father is looking out for me . It's awesome knowing I can do this. and I can feel the love He gives to me. It is too strong for me to give up.  I know My Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ live. I know that they have given me the tools to do what it is I need to accomplish. I know that the priesthood is real and holds magnificent power and I know that I can rely on Heavenly Father's servants to help me.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment