Saturday, September 3, 2011

Testimony #81:So, like, testimonies! am I right!?

Hey,
Let's do this! So, today I didn't really put the Lord at the front part of my mentalings today....I didn't pray or read scriptures last night or this morning. I could definitely feel the difference, I was way more scatter brained and I wasn't as happy as I am after I pray. So, I s'pose what I'm getting at is I have a testimony of the small and simple things. They totally do make a difference. I'm always a lot grumpier and less patient when I don't pray. I know that when you do the small and simple things, everything else seems to fall in place.... When you put the Lord first in the little things, the basic things, you'll be able to put the Lord first in the big things. Everything will fall into place when and how it needs to. I have faith in God's plan. I have a testimony of Heavenly Father's plan. I know that He really does want the best for us. I know if we follow His promptings we will find ourselves closer to where we need to be. No matter how small. "By small and simple things are great things come to pass." I have a testimony of these things.
I say them in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

see you later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment