Wednesday, September 7, 2011

testimony #85:

Hey,
So I've got a super bunch of super cool friends. They have totally been helping me out lately. Well totally always. I really want to bare my testimony about the importance of having friends that will lift you up. And I say that having had friends that were lifting me up, and from having friend that didn't.
If you guys have ever heard that analogy about having one foot on the dock and one foot in the boat it's true. It's so slow and subtle. It totally happened to me, I wasn't close with my church friends and my other friends, my dear friends whom I love (I really hope I used whom right) were going down a different path. I couldn't chose between my standards and my friends and their activities. (does that make sense?) Well, I didn't choose, the gaps grew too large and I fell in the water. it was a very lonely time.
I really wish I would have had at least one friend that was strong in the church. Someone I could relate to in my spirituality.
Well I have those friends now and I am so grateful. It really does make a difference. And I'm not saying discriminate against people who aren't the same religion as you. I'm saying be friends with people that will uplift you. I have friends now that aren't of my faith that are supportive and helpful. I have a testimony of the importance, like to admit it or not your friends have a fierce influence on you. I bare testimony of this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Sorry if this one is sketchy I'm tired....and watching tv.....yea I kinda suck :P
But don't worry the church is still true
ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment