Saturday, September 17, 2011

Testimony #

Hey,
I'm in a bit of a funk right now because I haven't prayed for the last 4 nights. It's pretty lame. I feel all out of sorts. I'm also struggling with some new awkward situations that is making me really look hard at how I should carry myself in the future and it's also making me consider giving up on some things... I don't know what I'm feeling because I don't have the spirit with me right now. I miss the spirit. I know the way to get the spirit back is diligence in the gospel. I need to study scriptures and pray. I need to make time for them. I need to do them first instead of last. I know that if I do these small and simple things great things will come to pass. I know that the Lord will guide me if I do what is right.
I'm feeling pretty nervous because I don't want my mess ups to take me away from what the Lord has planned for me. I don't want to fail any more. I've felt the ache of a missed opportunity a few times. I'm tired of that feeling. I need to be strong and push through this. I know that I can if I rely on the spirit, scriptures, church and the support of my friends.
I know the Lord provides a way. I know I can obey I just need to go and do.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment