Sunday, September 4, 2011

Testimony #82:

Hi,
So, I completely wasted my day today. I'm not finding clarity in anything. It's because I haven't been as faithful as I should. I keep going back and forth with my feelings. I've been ignoring promptings today, or maybe I didn't have any today. I can't tell. I think I'm stressed. I think I'm lonely. I'm confused. I don't know what to tell myself. I need to be better. I need a break. I need sleep. I need a life. I'm thinking too much and doing too little
(sorry we're having a downer part today) I think I'm afraid of screwing up. I think that every wrong decision I'm making is taking away blessings. I don't feel like I'm good enough.
But I know that this yucky feeling is not coming from my Heavenly Father. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I have the atonement for when I do fall. I know I need to remember those things. Andi, your Heavenly Father loves you. ok? Ok.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment