Friday, September 16, 2011

Testimony #

Hey,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while no one that's reading this. I've been on a trip and I haven't had internet access, but I've got them saved to my notepad and one night I almost forgot about this so I wrote a super short one on some paper. But I'm still going on strong :)
So, Yea.
I just want to bare my testimony that the Lord will prepare you for what He wants you to accomplish. I went on a trip and I wasn't expecting to learn so uch from it but I did. I've gained a lot of confidece in myself and now I know that I can move forward with the things I've been struggling with. My learnings also went along with a blessing that I got before I left on my trip. It just gave me a witness that the Lord knows what He's doing when He gives you assignments and He knows how to prepare you to accomplish them.
This experice has given me more trust in the Lord and His timing and His will.
I testify that if we follow what the Lord wants us to do we will be blessed. I have a testimony of the gospel. I know that my Redeemer lives and loves me.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment