Monday, September 5, 2011

Testimony #84: sweet and simple

Hi,
Um, I didn't really have a testimony building anything today. But its all good because I know the church is still true :) I do need to be more diligent..maybe if I did that I'd have an experience to share...
oh well like I said the church is still true.
So, let me get out my testimony out there...
I know the church is true :) I have a testimony of the scriptures. I know that if we study them we will be blessed and enlightened for it. I was reading my patriarchal blessing (which I also have a testimony of) and It says that I need to seek for knowledge and light. I know that the seeking that needs to be done will come from the scriptures. I know that I will be blessed if I'm obedient in following this. I bare testimony that God the Father lives. Jesus is the Christ. The atonement is real. I bare witness of the prophet, he is a man of God. I bare witness of the temples. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment