Monday, September 5, 2011

Testimony #83:

Hey,
So I'm doing loads better. It was fast and testimony meeting and I totally felt the spirit. And after church I got a priesthood blessing. I love the priesthood. I'm so glad I'm able to have it in my life, even if it's not a part of my home.
I want to bare testimony that Heavenly Father loves all of us. I know that He cares about us. I know that He is there. I know that I'm His daughter. I testify of the power of the priesthood. I testify of the scriptures. I know they are true. I know that you can turn to them for answers. I know that we can all return to our Heavenly Father. I (again) love this gospel and I testify that it is the only true church on the earth today. I testify of our prophet Thomas S Monson. I testiry of his councelers and I testify of the apostiles. I know that my Redemmer lives and loves me. I know He died for me. I know the atonement covers all pain. I know that we can better ourselves through Him.
I bare my witness to you in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment