Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 1: My testimony of testimonies

Hello my Internet brothers and sisters.
Let me start out by saying: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true!
and also, I LOVE SHARING MY TESTIMONY!!!
Every time I do I feel peace, happiness, love, excitement, hope, gratitude and a whole other mess of things. :)
If anyone out there has a testimony, share it! By all means SHARE IT!!!
I can't tell you how many times my life has been blessed by hearing some one's testimony.
I know that sharing my testimony everyday will bless me (even if I'm the only person who knows this blog exists)
So...let's get to it!

I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,
I know that this church is the only true church
I know that I have a Savior, my brother, Jesus Christ
I know that He died for my sins, and that I can have the chance to live with my Heavenly Father again.
I know that I am as successful as I am in this life because I have chose to follow Christ's example and walk the straight and narrow path.
I know that though I have made mistakes in my life my Savior has redeemed me through His sacrifice.
I know that through his sacrifice, I can be made whole again
I have a testimony of the Restoration of the church, of Joseph Smith, and every prophet before, and since
I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon
I know the words of the Book of Mormon bring comfort and encouragement
I know that my Redeemer lives.
I know that I am a daughter of God, that he knows my name, he knows my trials
I know that God loves EVERYONE. I know that I have a purpose. I know that I am stronger through Him
I know that He listens to my prayers, I know that he loves me.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment