Monday, June 27, 2011

Testimony #13: Temples

Check it out Internet! it's totally not 2 in the morning right now!!! Totally proud of myself :)
but anyway....I would like to bare my testimony about temples.
I love temples, I love them :)
The temple is a great place to go if you're looking for answers, peace or an overall good feeling.
I've tried to go to the temple weekly, and I can tell you there has been a difference in my life for it.
I'm happier. I can handle my trials better. I have such a good perspective on things. I know that these changes have come about through temple attendance.
I was talking to my friend who comes with me on Temple Tuesday, it had been a while since we went, and it was very apparent. She was mentioning how tired she was, going to the temple helped her energy!
I was noticing that I was a lot grumpier, my patience was shorter, I didn't get along with people as I normally did, I felt sadder and a lot less confident.
I know that the temples are a house of God. I know that they bring about many blessings. I know that it is SUCH a blessing that I have so many temples around me. I know that the work that is done in the temple is sacred and pure and awesome. I know that temples bring us closer to God, that they help bring us to our full potential.
And as always I would like to bare my testimony that our Redeemer lives, He died for our sins. I know that God is our Father. He know us, He wants the best for us. I know He loves us, even when we can't feel that.
I know that the church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet. I know that Thomas S Monson is a true prophet today.  I am so very grateful to have the gospel in my life. I know, and I've seen, the ways it has effected me for the better.
I say these things humbly in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Bye now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment