Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Testimony #6: um, it's one in the morning....

Hello,
This one is going to be real short because it's 1 in the morning...
But anyway, I have a testimony that the Lord loves and knows me.
I say that a lot, but I know it's true. I know He knows my name and He wants the best for me.
I know He knows what I am capable of.
I know that I can live with Him again if I am worthy.
I know that the church is true.
I have a testimony of the prophets, past and present.
I know that my Redeemer lives. I have a testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That He sacrificed His life so that I might be able to repent and to live a better life.
I know that I will always have a place to turn to. My Father in Heaven will always be there to listen and to uplift. I know that I am loved, I am so blessed. I know there is work for me to do.
I am so very grateful to know these truths
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment