Friday, June 17, 2011

Tesimony 3: The church is still true

Hello Internet brothers and sisters,
So I would like to share this experience....ahem
I was in the temple performing baptisms for the dead, and while I was waiting in this most sacred place I had a thought What if I farted in the temple? a silly silly question I know. I should have shrugged it off or whatever but it persisted What if I fart and make it stink...in the temple!? No unclean thing can dwell here, you can't fart in the temple. but someone has done it right? someone must have farted in the temple... and then I'd think don't think these thoughts in the temple!! But no what if I was in the font and I made a bubble? everyone will see that it was me! have reverent thoughts! have reverent thoughts!
and it continued like that for a bit, and while I was battling with myself this bit of revelation came to me
the church would still be true.
and I felt better. And that's my testimony to you all
that no matter what silly thing I think or do. If I screw up royally or if I fall flat on my face. If I throw up on a baby. The church will still be true :)
and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

oh and ps the following month I heard 2 temple toots, (not mine) and you know what? The church is still true :)
I think that's gonna be my new mantra haha

until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment