Saturday, June 18, 2011

Testimony #4: Friends, who I need in my life

Hello,
So I had an amazing day with one of my best friends, I've known her for 6 years now and she is wonderful. When her family was just starting, she said these wonderful words to me "Isn't it great that we were in each others lives right when we needed it." Now I'm not sure if that was verbatim, but that message has stuck with me.
I am so very grateful for that friend and that little piece of truth she shared with me. I've been reminded of that truth in countless situations, and many more relationships that have come my way. What this says to me is that my Heavenly Father knows what I need. He knows who I am. He knows who I can become. He has a plan for me and has prepared a path for me to follow.  He has lined that path with comfort for every trial, support in every uncertainty, help, lessons to be learned, mercy, forgiveness, love and everything else that I need.
I know that he does the same for everyone else!! That if we seek his counsel and will, WE WILL ALWAYS SUCCEED!!!
I am so very grateful for this light that I have been able to realize. I am so very grateful that I have the tools, talents and people in my life to get me to where I need to be.  I am so humbled by what has been shared with me and counseled to me. I know that my Redeemer lives. I know my Father in Heaven knows and loves me. I know that I have a purpose in this life. I know that He wouldn't expect something of me that I couldn't do. I know that I am a daughter of God, and I pray that I can always understand what that means. I hope that I can stay strong and be the support to someone else. That I can let someone know that they are NOT alone.
If you are reading this, (yes you) KNOW that you are worth SO MUCH regardless of where you've been, what you've done, what you've struggled, THE LORD HAS A PATH FOR YOU!!! It may be a path that you've never set foot on, but if you can seek it out YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!! Please anyone, EVERYONE know how special and unique you are, how talented you are, how beautiful/handsome you are, how IRREPLACEABLE you are.  Please believe me!!! Even if we have never met know that there are people in YOUR life, SOMEONE in your life that feels the same. You might not see them, you might not remember them, you might not have even met them yet but I promise you, YOU ARE LOVED!!!!
I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for what He has given me. I know He is guiding me and helping me. I know that I owe everything to him. Literally everything. I know I am capable of accomplishing what he has in store for me. I know even though I've made mistakes, He still cares. He still guides me. He still loves me. Even if I don't know how to punctuate properly.  
I would also like to thank all those in my life; my family, my friends, acquaintances, co-workers, even those of you who are not too fond of me now. :) You have all challenged me. You have all supported me when I needed it. You may have done something that you weren't even conscious of. But know that you have helped me shape my life. You have helped make me who I am. Everyone! You mean so much to me. Please, feel that! I know you were meant for my life. I know that you, my dear brothers and sisters, have stained the bones of my existence.  You will always be, and were always meant to be, a part of my life. Thank you. I pray that I can return the favor. That I can be what you were to me. That I can be worthy of your influence. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment