Sunday, June 19, 2011

Testimony #5: Hmm, what to testify about?

Hello,
I'm not sure what to testify about which is weird because it's Sunday. In church today we were talked to about repentance, the signs of the second coming, and obedience. and those are all good things.
And I really felt a lot of what I was saying yesterday.
It was a good day, Happy Father's Day ps :)
but yea, I know that my Redeemer lives, I know that God the Father is watching over me, I know that I am a daughter of God, I know that this life is just the beginning of my opportunities. I know that the scriptures are a great source of comfort. I know that prayer is a wonderful way to get your days in order. I know I am loved. I know all of you are loved. I have a testimony of the Atonement. I know that we can all repent and be worthy to live with our Heavenly Father again. I know That Jesus is the Christ and that He is our brother and He loves us and is waiting for us to use the gift that He has given us. I know that the Lord has a plan for me.
I know that I should go to bed right now, so, I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment