Thursday, June 30, 2011

Testimony #15: worth of souls on youtube

Hello,
so this didn't go up yesterday, but it was written yesterday. There was something wrong with the blog, it just said "bad request" couldn't do nothing...but anyway....


Hello,
So I need to get my butt off of youtube. That place is addicting....and it's hard to stay off when your sick and are all laggy....and laggy is not a word....I'm ok with it.
But yes, I'm going to attribute my funky feeling that I have right now on my lack of sleep. I feel funky...I feel crippled. I feel like I'm crippled and unsatisfied. hmm, I think I'm going to try and get to bed at 10:30 every night and see how it affects my testimony. I bet it will improve.
But yea, I still know all the things that I have been mentioning. I would also like to add that the Lord loves everyone of us.  I know that the worth of EVERY soul is great. I know that we are all cut from the same cloth and there is no good reason to think less of anyone. I know that God looks at all of us the same; He sees us all as His children. I know we are His children, I know that we have godly potential.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


yup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment