Saturday, June 25, 2011

testimony #10:

Just because these are short, doesn't make them any less true. and I know that it is helping me, even this little bit.
I need to make time for this, and it needs to not be at 3 in the morning. I know that if I get over these challenges I will be blessed for it. I know that when you do what is necessary you can change for the better. I really feel that sharing these things is making me better because I have a better perspective on my day to day. The spirit in your life is a beautiful thing to have. It offers so much to  you if you listen. I know that if I am faithful I will be able to see blessings in my life. I've seen and felt them in my life before.
this doesn't feel like much of a testimony, and I'm sick and out of it and I should have gone to bed hours ago...
But I still know that my Savior suffered for my sins. I know that my Heavenly Father knows my name. I know he wants the best for me and I know I have the ability to reach the potential he sees in me.
I am so very grateful to have the gospel in my life and that I can do what is asked and needed of me in order to grow.
I thankfully say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment