Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Testimony #7: Full week of testimony-ing is awesome

Sup inter-guys
I'm wicked tired, (just putting that out there) I don't know what's happened to my sleep schedule, but I best be getting back on in if i know what's good for me :p yup
So, It's my 7th testimony and all I can say is; I FEEL AWESOME!!!
this has been a very good week, I had to do some gnarly stuff that normally, would have done me in.
But not this week! I feel so much love and optimism. I know it's cuz of this bad boy blog.
which it's not really bad, nor boy, nor blog. Wait, it totally is blog. ps "blog" should be used as some kinda adjective. Like your face is so blog right now. and I don't know if it's good or bad, and I think I'm rambling now....and did I say "nor"?
yup sure did. But if anyone is out there on the outs, just start baring your testimony, even if it's to yourself in a journal.  and if you don't have a testimony, you should pray cuz that's also really conducive for like feeling awesome and loved. and just so you know, I like the word conducive, and I'm real tired still....yup
Now ok so I know that I am far from perfect, and I have felt super guilty for all the stuff that I have sinned. and I've been uncomfortable in the church just like I've had times where I'm uncomfortable at work or school. but you guys, the gospel totally makes you feel better. My happiest times and my most spiritual times are always the same times. It's just super cool to be all like comforted and peaceful and junk. I just love the gospel with all my being. (at least I certainly hope so.....I'm really tired...why do i keep bringing that up?)
Its super awesome to know that you have a family looking out for you, and a Father that loves you and a Brother that died for you, just in case you wanted to be all atoned for stuff. I am so lucky to have been born into the gospel, to know that I have potential, to know that good things will work out. I know that we are all loved and our Heavenly Father so desperately wants us all to know that. We are all worth so much, we are all awesome. Life=good :) and I owe everything to my Father in Heaven, to His plan, to my Savior. I have such a testimony of the gospel and it's teachings. I hope I can continue to convey that in these things.
Thanks to anyone who cares :) and also :)
say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen

ok bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment