Friday, July 1, 2011

Testimony #16:

Hello again,
this one counts for today, so yea... still 16 days in a row!
wow more than 2 weeks...how do I feel....accomplished :) usually I would have stopped or skipped by now.
I guess I'm determined...I like being determined. It make me feel all purposeful and stuff.
So, anyway...let's get to testifying...
um...hmm
Oh I know!!
ok so, I have an app on my phone of General Conference and I listen to talks on my way home from work
and I would ask all of you to not make fun of me on my mo-ness (fyi "mo" is a term I started using to mean "super freaking mormon"  ex. drinking something and thinking This would taste good with sprite) but I mean I am baring my testimony everyday...so you must have figured out the mo levels...and I don't think a single person has looked at this blog....meh....the church is still true ;)
also if that joke isn't funny, it's because you haven't read testimony #3...and it's not very funny...
It's like a joke your uncle tells every family reunion. It was sorta funny the first time, and it's been said SO MANY TIMES!!! but that's ok, because the church is still true. 
anyway, So I've been listening to the conference talks while I drive....huge. difference.
I was going some place today and I didn't know if my phone had enough battery left, so I wasn't going to listen...but I got pushed by the spirit ya know?
It was awesome
I have a testimony of our prophet. He does commune with God. He is leading the church in righteousness.
I am so very grateful to have his words as a resource. I know the church is true. I know God lives and I know that Jesus is the Christ and He did die for our sins.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment