Sunday, July 3, 2011

Testimony #18: talking on the phone

So I had a very good day today :)
I haven't been going to bed at 10:30 like I said I would :( Super sacker awaaaaaaayyy!!!
and I'm back because I still need to bare my testimony. And if anyone did a courtosey laugh, thank you for the courteousy laugh... also, sorry for the lame joke...It's really late.
but anyway...
right now I'm talking to my friend and we've been talking for a long time. my phone is about to die.
It's 2 in the morning...I don't know how much longer I can stay awake.
So I'm going to try to do this while on the phone while falling asleep....this one will be a good one...I can tell
I know the church is true. I know that Heavenly Father knows everyone of us and knows what's best for us. I know that He cares for us and will always be there for us.
I know that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that repentance is good. :)
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen

Ok bye :))))))))))
so tired....and still talking on the phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment