Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Testimony #36: temples

Hi,
In case you were wondering my tooth removal went just fine, though I accidentally removed part of my gum today thinking it was a chuck of food. TMI? this is me not caring ;)

So I want to start out by sharing my gratitude for the friends in my life. Thanks friends :) and thanks Heavenly Father for putting them in my life.
I have a testimony of the importance of sharing your life with good people and strong friends that can support you.
I had a friend today ask if we could go to the temple. Boy did I need to go to the temple. I usually go every week, but the past two weeks on Temple Tuesday I was unable to go :( Yesterday I had a tooth removed so I was on week 3. My recovery wasn't as treacherous as I thought it would be so I was able to temple it up :)
I've been in a funk of sorts (I think I've been mentioning it) I was worried about issues that were silly and had no merit. I went to the temple and was no longer bothered with those issues.
I have a strong testimony of the temple. It totally clears your mind, it allows you to feel God's love for you, it helps keep you unspotted from the world. I love the temple :) I truly know it is a house of God, and I have personally seen and noticed the effects it has had on me and my life. I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that the Atonement is real and I know God loves me and has a plan for me. I also know that plan involves the temple, so...more shout outs to the temple. :) if you are ever finding yourself in a tough place, don't know what to do? or if you're finding yourself a bit down on yourself  (like I was) go to the temple. That place is wonderful and sacred. Great works are being done inside those walls and I'm so lucky I can frequent it.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment