Thursday, July 7, 2011

Testimony #23: a few things

Hello once again. :)
Hmm, what will it be tonight?
That's a strange way to start out my testimony
I feel like I'm ordering my testimony from a fast food restaraunt "would you like some holy spirit with that?"
"sure" :D
"would  you like to donate a dollar to some organization?"
"Not tonight..."
What? no exorcising charity? hmm and I was so close to redemption...at least the church is still true....
So anyway I'll bare my testimony about....a few things...
one: I love prayer. The Lord totally answers my prayers. Sometimes the answer is "no" and sometimes I don't listen, and sometimes I pray half-hearted like. Regardless, He listens and answers with love.
I've been seeing it work all month long.
moral: praying=worth doing....and then some
two: The words of the prophet and leaders of the church are amazing
So, I'm pretty much loving my general conference app on my phone. I'm on the Saturday morning session of 2010 and I listened to I can't remember who but it was about learning and teaching. So perfect for me right now because on Monday I'll be heading on up to girls camp and I will be in charge of, count em, 20 girls!
Am I freaked out? yea! but the talk helped me so much! It was aimed for teachers but I totally adapted it to my situation. It talked about praying for students, or in my case young women, and that's good because you already know I'm for prayer! so yea
Three: I love temples
I was just thinking about how I didn't go to the temple this week (I'm sick :p ) I won't go next week (girls camp! :) ) or the week after (I'm getting a tooth removed :( )
So that's 3 weeks of no temple for me :( but the mountain up at girls camp will be a good substitute :)
I love girls camp!
well, I guess that's all I have for tonight.
So as always I want to say, I know that my Redeemer lives. I know Heavenly Father knows and loves me. I know that the church is true and that we can all return to live with God again one day.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

goodnight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment