Sunday, July 31, 2011

Testimony #46:friends atonement,

Hi Internet,
So, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in just about every posting, but I'm giving another shout out to my friends and family. I really am unsure of how or why I became lucky or worthy enough to share my life with the people I do.  This past year and a half I have grown into something that I've strived to return to for about five years now. I know that I was able to return by the Grace of God, for the Atonement of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and for the truly wonderful friends, family, acquaintances and some times complete strangers in my life. I just want everyone to know that God loves you. He wants  you to know that He loves you. He wants you to return to Him. He has a plan for you. He wants to bless you. I want everyone to know that the Atonement is real. I want you to know that Jesus Christ, your brother, gave His whole life for you so you can make your life better. He has taken care of everything because He loves you that much. He has taken upon Him everything. and I want any and everyone to know, that includes you. He has taken it all. When you hit a rough spot give your pain/sorrow/sin to Him. He has taken care of it. I want everyone to know I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is the one true church. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon; Another Testament of Jesus Christ. It is true, the words give comfort and guidance to all those who seek it. I know that the Lord listens to and answers prayer. He is looking out for you He loves you. I know that Thomas S Monson is a true prophet of God. I have a testimony of those serving with him in the first presidency, the twelve apostles, the quorum of the 70. They are all men of God, they all speak truths and seek for righteous doings. I have a testimony of today's youth. They are absolutely wonderful. It is inspiring to watch their example. I want to testify that past sins do not define who you are. That the Lord remembers them no more. I testify that pain, anger and whatever else you are feeling can be taken from you, but only if you offer it up. I know that the Lord has blessed me substantially I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment