Saturday, July 30, 2011

Testimony #45:

Hi,
Guess who fails at going to bed AGAIN!? I'm frustrated with myself. I want to be better (still)
It's getting hard to keep going and move forward in the gospel right now. I know that's satan trying to get to me.
I know I can come out triumphant by good media, scripture study, templing, praying. I've been having a hard time praying and scriptureing. I just need to keep trying and working. I will get there :)
I know that when we do what is asked we are blessed for it. I know if I ask my Father for help, He will help me. But only if I do what is asked of me.
I just want everyone to know I love this gospel, I love my Savior, I love my Father in Heaven and all he does for me. I know that He is there and He listens to me. I know my Savior died for me. I know the Atonment is real and there for all of us to use. I know the scriptures are true. I know that the prophets (past and present) are true prophets.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment