Saturday, July 16, 2011

Testimony #27-30: Girls camp

Hi!
So I got back from girls camp today and I LOVED IT!! :)
This is where I'm going to put the testimonies I wrote in a notebook while I was up at girls camp.
I'm not putting them up all tonight because it's 3 in the morning...I did that thing where I fell asleep and now I'm awake just to go back to sleep...good stuff.

So I'll start with #27: 7/11/2011
Hi there! so I think this is 25? I'm at girls camp right now and all I can say is, the future of the church is in good hands. I have a huge testimony of today's youth. They are so wonderful :) it's like when I started Temple Tuesdays, the first 2 weeks were consisted of us waiting on youth people who were also performing temple work. This generation is the chosen generation and they are rocking it! :) I know that I am so blessed to be working with them and I hope the rest of the week I can see more of what I saw today :) I know the church is true I know the worth of souls is great, and I know my Savior died for my sins. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

until later

#28:7/12/2011
Hi, I've had a wonderful day today. :) I've had prayers answered, needs met and concerns...lessened would be the word. But I know that my Father in Heaven loves me :) I know that He puts obstacles in my way knowing me and what I'm capable of. I know that if the Lord asks it of me, there is a way to do it. I know that I can put my trust in the Lord. I know He wouldn't ask if I couldn't do it. If I do what the Lord wants I will NEVER fail. That is baffling, amazing, and intimidating. I would also like to bare my testimony of a patriaricle blessing some very specific verbiage has come to mind as I've been struggling and it brings so much comfort. I love it. It is so personal. As I was preparing for my blessing I prayed and every question I asked about my life was answered. It really bore witness to me that prayers are heard and answered. I know the Lord loves each and every one of us. I know my Savior lives. I know He died for my sins. I know that I am special (as in)I am a daughter of God. I know that I have worth. I feel my Savior's love every day (or at least everyday I look for it) I know that when I do the Lord's work I am blessed for it and I will be preserved if I follow through I have been blessed so much and I know it is because I can do some good with it. I can serve the Lord. He allows me so much :)and I love Him :) I have so much gratitude and I want to find more ways to express that. I say these thing in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

#29:7/13/2011

Hello we are on a hike right now and were asked to write our testimonies in our journal, how convenient is that? With all the scheduling and awesomeness that is camp last night I was up for some time writing down my testimony, so yea this totally counts and I am super grateful for this time.
We were asked to talk about our friends and how they have strengthened us. Though I might repeat a lot form Testimony #4...I have pretty  much the greatest friends ever! they all love and care for me for who I am (and if they don't they sure fooled me!) I'm going to try my darnedest to express what an impact my friends have had on me.
I would be no where with out my friends, no where. There are people constantly encouraging me, helping me, uplifting me, making me laugh. There are those who I know will ALWAYS be there for me, and want the very best for me. There are those whom I trust so much (which is a big thing for me) I LOVE my friends SO very much. If you're reading this friends (yea! even you! [thanks for reading this ps]) I love you. You don't know but you have helped me a lot. I know it's general for me to day, but I cannot think of a single person that I know that didn't have an impact on my life.
Hey it's 14 hours later, they straight up did not give enough time to write this so I'm going to try and finish these thoughts later, but I'm still baring my testimony this one would just take too long....sooooo....


I hope I can read this later :)

testimony #30: 7/14/2011
Hello,
So I'm very tired, it's very late
camp is wonderful but I am worn out
Testimony meeting was tonight, If anyone is worried about the future of the church, don't be. The youth of today are incredibly strong :)!!!
I have felt the spirit so much today and this week . I would love to bare my testimony of repentance, of the importance of choosing good friends, of our Savior's love, of prayer, of progress, the scriptures, the prophets, of worth, of the church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, and of testimonies. and probably more...wait, yes, definitely more, but they are all true/there/important
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment