Sunday, July 24, 2011

Testimony 39: better than yesterday

Hi,
I'm doing better than yesterday :) and way better than the day before :).
So, the day I fudged....I hadn't been reading my scriptures, and I wasn't praying at night, and in the morning I would pray and drive (but totally with my eyes open...and my hands on the steering wheel...so kinda praying)
and I guess I just want to bare my testimony of the fact that diligent prayer and scripture study matter.
That's what "holding fast to the rod" diligent scripture study and prayer. You can do other things like; go to the temple, go to church, listen to good music, etc. but if you don't faithfully study and commune daily with God, satan will creep up on you. No doubt. He did me...Super grateful that I know that my Savior died for my sins and I can repent. Did repenting, still repenting (ya know turning toward the Lord in all doings....ongoing process :) )
I have a testimony of the plan of salvation and the atonement. I know that my Father in Heaven hears me, loves me, looks after me, knows me and wants the best for me. I know that my Brother Jesus Christ died for my sins and I know He lives. I know that I am a daughter of God. I know that the church is true and I know that I have the chance to return to my Father in Heaven.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

:):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment