Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Testimony #21: family

Hello hello!
this is the end of the 3rd week since I started this thing, How exciting :)
It seems like it's been longer....but I guess it hasn't...
So, I haven't been getting along with my family lately. I've put a lot of time thinking about what's wrong.
Well, I'm being too grumpy. There are other things, but I've had the feeling if I bare my testimony about the importance of families, I know that my outlook on the situations will improve. I will still need to work, but I will get this much further...
so here we go....           ....          ..  .   .      . ...   
well, I've been testifying of how the Lord knows what He's doing when He puts people in our lives. And I know through that my family was made for me, and me for them. I know that they love me I know that they always will.
Right when I got out of high school I lost contact with pretty much all the friends I had in my life. My family accepted me. I know that no matter what happens my family will always be my family. And they will always be there.
I know that if I work at the relationships within my home, they will improve, and we will both benefit from them. I know that I will always be loved by them. Even when I use their headbands without permission.
I know the Lord knew what He was doing when He sent me to them, and them to me.
I know that family is so important. That family is like a forever support. Friends will come and go as they please, but I will always have a mother and father who love me. I will always have sisters and brothers that challenge and support me. I know that I am who I am today by the examples that have been set by my family. I love my family very much. I owe so much to them. I should be better at expressing my love and concern for them. I should show better patience and more acceptance of who they are. I know that I will be blessed very much if I do.
....I'll work on it :) but I know that my Redeemer lives. I know the words of the prophets are true. I know that President Monson does speak with God. I know that God answers our prayers. I know that I can live with Him again. I know that Jesus died for my sins. I know that no matter what I do (as in screw up) the church will still be true :) That's a fun mantra to have.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment