Monday, July 18, 2011

Testimony #34:General stuff?

Hi,
So I would just like to say that yesterday's testimony did help. I want to bare my testimony of the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is the true church. I want to bare my testimony of baring your testimony, it is awesome, it helps a ton, it gives you strength to resist temptation and it reminds you that your Father in Heaven is watching over you. I want to bare my testimony of the worth of souls, there is no single person that isn't loved. God loves all, Jesus died for all. You are part of all, I am part of all. We are all awesome. I want to bare my testimony of the scriptures; they are relevant, they are true, they matter and bring comfort to everyone that seeks for meaning behind the words. I want to go to sleep....
but not before I bare my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. He died for my sins, He loves me and knows my name. He suffered everything for me. He knows how I feel. He can help me through anything. but only if I let Him.
I have a testimony of my Father in Heaven, He also knows and loves me. He has a plan for me that I need to follow. He knows what I am capable of, He knows what I can handle, He knows what I need. He knows how to challenge me. He knows why when I don't. I know I can do whatever He asks me, I know I can do anything with His help. I know that He wants me to return with Him again one day.
I have a testimony of prayer, I know that my Father listens to me. I know that He answers me, I know that the answer is sometimes "no" But I know, even when that is the case, He still loves me, He still knows what He's doing, and I know there is a reason.
I'm grateful to know the truths in my life.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

ps Having a tooth removed tomorrow, going under. Hope to testify tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment