Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Testimony #49: I don't need to tell you again :)

Hi,
I'm falling asleep and I hope I can get through this.....sorry I really want to make time for this.
So I was in the temple today pondering (like ya do) and whenever I have a prompting to do anything, I doubt myself. So I was thinking about what was revealed to me and I was like "i'm still doing that right?" and I don't know, I don't know. You guys, I'm pretty discouraged right now. I'm mad at myself. I am ignoring things that I shouldn't. I want to want to be where the Lord wants me. I need more faith. I need to understand that I don't understand. I've been asking ths Lord for advise on things, and aftr I recieve and answer, I pray some more.....for the same thing, so I can get another answer. And not like a different answer, like another answer of the same verdice. I need to have ore faith....I know that when I have faith in the Lord, things will fall into place
I say these things in the Name of Jesus Christ amen.

I'll try to elaborate more tomorrow...

Hi,
I'm on my lunch break right now and I'm goint to try to get through as much as I can...
So the story that I started, well do you remember my testimony about revelation? no? well read it, it was only a few days ago. If you're too lazy or want a recap...I recieved revelation, I've always been unsure of revelation when I get it, I was at church and got revelation that I understand revelation. so!...
Well yesterday was temple Tuesday and I was in the temple and I get nervous about pretty much everything. I'm trying to change that and I think it has lessened, but yea. So what I do is I pray for something, get an answer/confirmation, think about it, freak out, doubt and pray again for the same answer/confirmation. If I don't feel that same answer/confirmation that I did earlier I assume that is the Lord saying "no go." So I get another prompting some time later to do the same thing, pray, get an answer/confirmation, think about it, freak out....well I think you know where I'm going with this.
So (back to the temple) I was in the temple thinking about some stuff that I had just got a GREAT HUGE SPIRITUAL AWESOME comfirmation on Sunday night. I was already doubting and was trying to think about it. Maybe I was wrong, but I had a spirit that said "I don't need to tell you twice to know it's the right thing" and I was like "oh." So I need to work on my faith a whole bunch.....

but my break's over now, so I'll try to get the rest of this when I get home....
um....church is true :)
say that in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment