Friday, August 5, 2011

Testimony 52: Hey look! it's my testimony

Hello all,
So I just got in a bad mood, and I don't know exactly why. I could complain about some things but that won't help. I think I'm looking for someone to talk to. I should pray.
I was feeling better, I totally listened to the spirit :) but now I think I'm tired....
I know the church is true. I know that God loves me. I know that Jesus is the Christ.
I'm distracted and not really feeling it tonight. But this will pass, I will feel better. Heavenly Father will continue to bless me so long as I am faithful. Everything will work out.
I do have a testimony of trusting the Lord. I know you will be more than fine if you just do what He wants.
I think that's all I've got tonight. Just know the church is true ok?
I love the gospel, and I'm glad I have it in my life.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment