Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Testimony #56: goals

Hi,
I have a testimony of the importance of goals. I know Heavenly Father wants us to progress and succeed. A few nights it was a close call to me not baring my testimony, whether I forgot, was too tired, was too grumpy, whatever. But I've done it every night now for almost 2 months. That's a big deal for me.
I ususally start something and forget about it and completely abandon it, but not this thing!
Even if they are short and repeat a lot of what has already been said so many times before, I have still achieved something, something more than what I ususally do. I know that my Father in Heaven is helping me. I know that I am suposed to be doing this blog. I know that he is suporting me with love and blessings. I know that He is watching over me. I mean how loved am I for reciving help to play on my coputer? ;)
I know that Heavenly Father has plans in store for me and I know they are great. I know I need to trust in Him. I and so grateful athat He is there for me. I know my Redeemer lives. I know that I am a daughter of God, and I know what I stand for, I know I stand for truth and righteaousness. I know hat I will be able to return to live with Him again.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

I'm falling asleep again so don't judge the spelling errors (g'night)

No comments:

Post a Comment