Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Testimony #70: I was dumb and stayed on my email for too long so this is gonna be short

I know that the Lord is watching over me.
I'm like way tired and I'm struggling so I'm looking for drama.
I found some and I'm a bit down on myself, I'm unsure again with my worth.
Every time, every single time I read an email from my brother, I find something that pertains to me and my situation. I decided to hack my mom's account and read the email my brother sent her. If I had read that when he emailed it (like I usually do) I would have read that message. but tonight is when I needed to read it. So tonight is the night I read it (for the first time)
I know that the Lord knows what I need to hear. I know I'm a daughter of God. I know I have worth. I know because He is watching over me. I need to be patient, I need to be humble. I need to accept what the Lord has in store for me. I need to work. I know that My Savior is my saving grace. I know that I can start my way back on the righteous path right now. I can repent and be better than I was today.
I know that I can do what the Lord wants me to do. I have a testimony of the gospel, the scriptures, the prophet and apostles. I know that we can all be with our Heavenly Father again some day. I know that I have a plan.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment