Sunday, August 7, 2011

Testimony #53: Fellowship

Hello there,
I wonder if anyone reads this....I do to make sure I make sense and I don't always make sense....I'm tired like always, but it's not 2 in the morning. My friend Patty's here, and she says "Hi internet!"
So, ok, I don't know what to bare my testimony about. We've been talking about fellowshiping  a lot, maybe the Lord is trying to tell me something.
Yea let's do that I have a testimony of fellowshiping and missionary work. Pretty much the church would have no growth with out it. I'm having a hard time with the lack of fellowshiping-ness in my new singles ward. Everything runs so much smoother. It brings the ward together and you can feel the spirit more.
I know that my Redeemer lives (I ALWAYS want to make mention of that) I know He died for our sins and He loves us. I know that God loves us and has a plan for all of us. I know the Holy Ghost is a great companion to have, and it is super important to listen to him.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm tired.
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment