Friday, August 12, 2011

Testimony #59: listening to the spirit about fellowship

Hello,
I would like to bare my testimony, (surprise!!)
So, let's do this one... So I have to speak in church on Sunday, and I haven't been giving it a lot of attention. So I'm thinking about it and the thought comes to my brain (a prompting!) to ask my coworker. I don't like talking to this particular coworker. We just don't jive that way (and yea, I did just say "jive" deal with it) and don't get me wrong she's sweet and a hard worker, I just don't understand her. I don't know how to connect with her... So I was gonna fight it, but then I thought, "no, don't fight it silly. Remember all the of the times you fought with the spirit" I did remember and I recall not coming out the victor so...I asked her if she had any thoughts about fellowship (cuz that's what the talk is on) and she said some really profound things. I'm so glad I listened. So I would like to bare my testimony of the fact that the spirit knows what it's talking about. It's a good thing to follow. Heavenly Father totally has our backs. And I just want to point out that I think it's funny that I was unwilling to go to her when I was asking about fellowship. Ha ha, irony....
Anyway, I also want to bare testimony of our Savior. Jesus is the Christ, He is our brother. He loves us, He died and suffered for our sins on the chance that we may return to our Father in Heaven. I again bare witness that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. He loves us and has a plan for all of us. He knows our names. Jesus Christ knows our names and He knows our struggles. We have been taken care of. We can find answers, comfort and guidance if we just seek it. If we go through with what our Father wants us to do. We can do what is asked of us. We can return to Him. We can be like Him.

I say these things humbly in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment