Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Testimony #78: Temples equal smiley face

Hello no one,
So, it's temple Tuesday, guess what I did!? Give up? (slacker) Well, I went to the temple. Boy am I glad I have the temple in my life. I love being able to feel the spirit. I love knowing I'm doing something that helps others.
I wasn't going to go...but man oh man, I needed it. I was repentant (from using a few choice words at work today) and I was grumpy I went in and felt nothing. Then, when I was asked to pray, before I could get a "Dear Heavenly Father" out, I was crying. I felt such a powerful love and peace.
I have a testimony of the house of the Lord. I have a testimony of the importance of setting aside some time to do the work the lord would want you to. I know that it is most sacred. I know that I can do what it takes to have a recommend. I felt the power and the blessings that comes from performing temple duties and I testify of the importance. I know my Savior loves me I know God loves me, I know that is watching over me and answering my prayers.
I say these things in he name of Jesus Christ. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment