Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Testimony #62: cutting myself some slack

HI,
So tonight's testimony is going to seem (at least to me) a bit self centered. But I would like to bare my testimony that I am a child of God. I know that God loves me. I know that He has a plan for me, I know that I am loved even when I don't recognize the spirit. I know that Jesus Christ died for my sins. He knows me. I know that I was put on this earth at this time to do the Lord's work. I know that I can do what is needed of me. I know that I am a good person. I know that it's important to cut myself some slack. I know that it's just as important to forgive myself as it is to forgive others. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church on the earth today. I know that the Prophet is a man of God. I have a testimony of the prophets that have passed on as well. I have a testimony of all the first presidency and the quorum of the twelve apostles.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment