Monday, August 22, 2011

Testimony #68: Trusting the Lord

Hi friends,
So, Yea I've decided that I need to trust the Lord. I'm still on the prompting that the Lord gave me in the temple...It's freaky, and you guys aren't going to know about it...sorry, it makes me uncomfortable still. Though I am way less uncomfortable with it.....you know what, I don't think I'm uncomfortable with it anymore...but you still won't know what it is...nope :)
I was thinking about it....and it was a big ole substantial bit of info and I was thinking of the song Lead Kindly Light you know that line that says "I do not wish to see the distance scene, one steps enough for me" I was like "yea sign me up for that! and undo all this stuff going on in my brains" but today, or maybe yesterday (they're all blurring together) I was thinking "you know what Lord, tell me anything you want." Today we had a talk given on trusting the Lord, and other things that pertained to my prompting, but we'll focus on the trust thing, I mean it's in the title.....is that what you cal it?
Anyway, I have a testimony of the Lord's plan. I've been testifying that the Lord has a plan for everyone, and I need to remember that includes me too. What I was failing to realize is that He know what I need to know. What I need to understand is that I don't understand, He does. He know what I need, He even knows what I want. He knows what I need to go through in order to get what I want. He know what I don't want but what I think I want. He knows how to comfort me when I need comfort. He knows how to push me when I need to grow. He knows what I'm capable of. He knows what I'm capable of hearing. He knows what my flaws are and how I can improve them. He knows me. I know that I can trust the Lord. I know that I can follow His guidance. I know that I will realize the answers and promptings if I can be worthy of them.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment