Monday, August 29, 2011

Testimony #76: work in progress

So, Hello :)
I had a real good day at church today. I have really grown to love my new ward :) It has taken some time as I have had to relearn (again) how to get out of my shell and to (again) humble myself before the Lord. They are all great people. I don't think there is one among them I've met that I haven't liked. Anyway, I was wanting to go to a fireside tonight but I didn't want to go by myself. Long story short, I went by myself. I did fight with the spirit a bit before I went, but I went because the Lord knows how to motivate me and I'm learning how to listen.
It was a good little fireside. I'm glad the Lord knows who I am and what I am capable of. I know He loves me and knows my name. I have a testimony of doing what the Lord asks. I know He will put you in the right place if you listen to Him. I know that I am always able to call upon Him for help or guidance. He is always there. I can always pray and know that He is listening.
I love the gospel and I testify of it's teachings
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment