Thursday, August 4, 2011

Testimony #51: My own little miracles

Hello,
So I was just thinking about all the help I've been receiving from my Heavenly Father. Lately, Whenever I've been working on something I've found help. Whenever I've thought "You know what I want?" I would find it.
Whenever I've been struggling with something I've found support, comfort, and answers. And I haven't found these things by myself, almost every single thing that I found has come from my friends and family.
I have a brother on a mission and every time he sends an email, something always pertains to me and the situations I'm in. Whenever I talk with or hang out with one of my friends I find inspiration to do what the Lord wants me to do. Or sometimes just a little "you're loved" moment comes up.
Example? sure :)
So I was noticing one of my friends scriptures and her bookmark was a cute little note someone wrote her. I thought "how cute is that? I would love one of those."  So maybe a week later or so, after templing, we were talking about the revelation we had or what we were thinking about. I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was I think about how I can get over my low self esteem. So my dear friend took it upon herself to take an old crossword puzzle and on the back wrote some lovely words to me. Guess where I keep it?
And things just keep happening like that. Yesterday, I wanted peace, I went to the temple and found peace. Usually I go wanting some sort of answer or progress, and I usually find some kind of inspiration. But yesterday, I didn't want that. In fact I wanted a break. It was part of why I've been so discouraged lately. I don't feel like I'm preparing myself enough for God's will. I keep trying to find exceptions. There is one particular issue that's nagging me. And I wanted one thing, got a  no. Mope. But it keeps on coming to mind and I keep just not wanting to deal with it. I don't know what I'm feeling over it come to think of it.
I'm just in some kinda turmoil. So, yesterday, I didn't want an answer, I didn't want inspiration, I wanted peace. I found peace. :) and then gratitude for all my Father does for me. I know that I am truly loved.

I know my Heavenly Father loves me. I know He puts people in my life to help me. I know that I can do whatever He asks of me. I know that He has a plan for me. I know that the spirit is real. I know the scriptures are true. I know my Redeemer lives. I know that my Father in Heaven knows me. I know the church is true. I testify that strength can be found in all facets of the gospel. I know that President Monson is a true prophet of God. I know that the people the prophet serves with are men of God. I have a testimony of the priesthood and I know that there is a way for all of us to return to our Father in Heaven.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

ps If you have a testimony of something, why not share it eh?
I say do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment