Sunday, August 14, 2011

Testimony #61: Baring my testimony

Hello,
I would like to bare my testimony yet again :) Wow, 61 days I've been baring my testimony every night. Even if some are just one sentence. This experiment has done quite the number on my spiritual-ness...and a good number at that... I believe that the level of peace, comfort and inspiration that I've been able to feel has come from this blog. I love being able to keep myself in check everyday, to evaluate myself and where I stand in the gospel. It really has made me stronger. I wouldn't have been able to make the decisions I've been making, feel and listen to the promptings I've been feeling, understand things and comprehend things that I've thought about or feel as peaceful and courageous as I do right now.
I'm so very grateful that I am able to do this and I want to be more diligent with it. Right now I wait until I go to bed and I waste time and stay up late, so by the time I get to this I'm in a rush to get some sleep. I know that if I dedicate more time to this, I will be blessed that much more.

I want to bare my testimony of baring testimonies (again) Baring your testimony brings a lot to your spiritual table. It helps strengthen you. It helps you remember that you are watched over. It reminds you that Heavenly Father has your back. Baring testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it's teachings, of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and of our Father in Heaven has blessed my life. It can bless yours too if you're willing to put forth the work.
I also want to bare testimony of my Brother and my Savior Jesus Christ. He loves all of us and died for our sins.
I want to bare testimony of our Father in Heaven. He know our names and situations. He has a plan for all of us. He loves all of us....sorry let me rephrase that....HE LOVES ALL OF US (that's better) He wants us to return to Him. He knows what we need and it is so important that we trust in Him. If we put Heavenly Father first He will not suffer that we should fail. He wants our success and He wouldn't lead us astray.
I know that we can all rely on the spirit. I know that being worthy of it's presence is essential to finding out what God has in store for us. I know that the spirit is real. I know that it speaks truths to us all. I know that Christ lives, that He is flesh and blood. I know that Heavenly Father lives, He watches over us. I know that there is a way back to our Heavenly Father. I know that we can do what is asked of us, I know that it is possible. I know that the things that we have to sacrifice in order to further ourselves in this life are worth it. So worth it. I know that we are all worthy souls of His love. We all have worth. You have worth. We are all children of God. We all deserve to find happiness. I know that this gospel brings happiness. Christ's sacrifice brings happiness. Heavenly Father's plan is the plan of Happiness.
I have so much love and gratitude for the truths that I know. I'm grateful that I know these things. I'm grateful to be able to share these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment